rads stands for RAM Adjusted Desktop Starter
* [rads documentation](https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Desktop#RAM_Adjusted_Desktop_Starter)
* [rads github](https://github.com/Whonix/rads)
* Used by and useful for the Linux distribution [Whonix](https://www.whonix.org), which is primarily run inside virtual machines
* rads forces to keep tty0 open -> solved in [rads systemd branch](https://github.com/Whonix/rads/tree/systemd)
* rads tty0 still running after it started a graphical login manager (creates confusion: [bug report](https://www.whonix.org/forum/index.php/topic,1162)) -> solved in [rads systemd branch](https://github.com/Whonix/rads/tree/systemd)
* rads is broken on jessie that uses systemd -> TODO
A good approach to solve this could be to run rads before getty using systemd. 
* [/usr/lib/ram_adjusted_desktop_starter/ram_adjusted_desktop_starter](https://github.com/Whonix/rads/blob/master/usr/lib/ram_adjusted_desktop_starter/ram_adjusted_desktop_starter) needs to be started by a systemd unit before getty
* it needs to have stdout connected, so users can read output by rads
* it needs to have stdin connected, so users can interact with rads
* output by other boot processes should not mix up with output by rads
* build upon the rads systemd branch, because it already solves most of above issues
 Could work similar as whonix-initializer systemd unit:
(whonix-initializer runs as an "app" during first boot. Its systemd unit is configured to wait until whonix-initializer finished.)
__Bounty too low?__:
1) Go to
2) Click on "Developers"
3) Click on "Get Started"
4) Select Status "Bounty too low"
5) Enter your offer and press "Save".