* (a fork of https://github.com/rickard2/grsecurity-Debian-Installer)
* Used by and useful for the Linux distribution [Whonix](https://www.whonix.org), which is primarily run inside virtual machines
* package needs more testing and eventually various fixesuse [grsecurity sources from Debian repository](https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie-backports/linux-grsec) (not from grsecurity.net because then we can avoid custom gpg verification)
* fix various apparmor denied messages * package needs more testing and eventually various fixes
* the 'make menuconfig' which currently needs manual interaction needs to be automated (preseeded by a configuration file most likely?)
* sane, secure, useful kernel compilation configuration file required
* desktop environment (kdm) currently does not start, needs fixing
* needs to be made work inside Whonix [VirtualBox](https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Download) version  
* fix compatibility with with VirtualBox guest additions installed (likely needs to be integrated with the usual automated kernel module (re-)compilation dkmsnever mind MPROTECT for now (can be disabled)
* test if it works inside [KVMQubes](https://www.whonixqubes-os.org/wiki/KVM) and fix if required
* test if it works inside [Qubes-Whonix](https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes) and fix if required
* automate sane gpg verification, port to [gpg-bash-lib](https://github.com/Whonix/gpg-bash-lib)
 'sudo apt-get install apparmor-profiles-whonix', denied messages can be viewed in /var/log/kern.log
 https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Grsecurity/Appendix/Grsecurity_and_PaX_Configuration_Options#VirtualBox* https://github.com/coldhakca/coldkernel - grsecurity for xen
* https://www.virtualboxwebcitation.org/manual/ch12.html#idp1005318246hG9TVlld - previous work and previous ticket discussion
__Bounty too low?__:
1) Go to https://www.bountysource.com/issues/14471558-make-grsecurity-kernel-grsecurity-installer-work-inside-whonix
2) Click on "Developers"
3) Click on "Get Started"
4) Select Status "Bounty too low"
5) Enter your offer and press "Save".
(If you are reading on bountysouce, you can skip all comments until `Snapshot of this before I am going to rewrite the ticket.` and read from there.)