[[ https://www.whonix.org/forum/index.php/topic,1249.0.html | https://www.whonix.org/forum/index.php/topic,1249.0.html ]]
Quote from: oneoffew on May 21, 2015, 06:32:10 am
I have no idea why, but obfsproxy isn't working on R3. arm shows no network traffic.
Before it's asked:
* Yes, Whonix has worked before, I've been using Whonix on Qubes (R2) for several months.
* No, I haven't changed the configuration. I spent around 13 hours (tempered by coffee making breaks!) yesterday trying to get it to work, but then I removed qubes-gw-experimental and installed it again (actually, twice) to make sure it wasn't some fuckwittery of my own.
* I managed to get plain Tor to "work" once, I have no idea how since configuration didn't change between rebooting the domain.
* I've tried connecting it directly to the netvm
* I've tried disabling ipv6 (ipv6.disable) in the netvm, firewallvm, and gateway
* I've tried the R2 kernel
* Yes, tbb does work (thank God...) in the Fedora template.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I will create an issue for this. I have never used obsproxy before so do not know how to test it off hand. First thing to look into is to make sure it works in regular Whonix 10. Maybe I missed some startup file or firewall rule.