Unless there are any objections, I think we should change in `debian/control` from.
That would create a file `qubes-whonix_9.7-1_i386.deb`. To...
That creates a file `qubes-whonix_9.7-1_all.deb`.
* It's not i386 dependent.
* If anything, surely it's not i386?
* It's not dependent on any platform.
* We like to add a `all` package to the repository. (T182)
* Causes issues with #makefile-generic-packages that currently hardcodes `all`. (Maybe that's a bug that should be fixed for #Whonix_11 ?)
* High priority, because it currently breaks Whonix's build script.