* (a fork of https://github.com/rickard2/grsecurity-Debian-Installer)
* Used by and useful for the Linux distribution [Whonix](https://www.whonix.org), which is primarily run inside virtual machines
* package needs more testing and eventually various fixes
* fix various apparmor denied messages 
* the 'make menuconfig' which currently needs manual interaction needs to be automated (preseeded by a configuration file most likely?)
* sane, secure, useful kernel compilation configuration file required
* desktop environment (kdm) currently does not start, needs fixing
* needs to be made work inside Whonix [VirtualBox](https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Download) version  
* fix compatibility with with VirtualBox guest additions installed (likely needs to be integrated with the usual automated kernel module (re-)compilation dkms)
* test if it works inside [KVM](https://www.whonix.org/wiki/KVM) and fix if required
* test if it works inside [Qubes](https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes) and fix if required
* automate sane gpg verification, port to [gpg-bash-lib](https://github.com/Whonix/gpg-bash-lib)
 'sudo apt-get install apparmor-profiles-whonix', denied messages can be viewed in /var/log/kern.log
__Bounty too low?__:
1) Go to
2) Click on "Developers"
3) Click on "Get Started"
4) Select Status "Bounty too low"
5) Enter your offer and press "Save".