A GUI/CLI that monitors and controls the Tor connection.
- new circuit
- see Tor status (connected, problem, etc.)
- First Time Connection Wizard
- setting up (private) (obfuscated) bridges
- setting up flash bridges
- view Tor logs
- restart Tor
- run TimeSync
- torify Windows (textual feature)
- torify Other Operating System (textual feature)
- check if Whoinx-Gateway is reachable
- check Tor status on Whonix-Gateway
- advise to start on Whonix-Gateway, in case it's not running
- get notified about events from Whonix-Gateway, for example "a hidden blog has been enabled on Whonix-Gateway, do you want to continue setup on Whonix-Workstation?"
1.not to implement the functions already being done by arm
2.designing around the concept that there is no communication between gw and ws.