- NAT to NAT
- users don't know their own IPs
Try use Tor onion services as a transport.
OpenVPN is hard to setup in a secure way.
Wireguard is not yet in Debian buster.
Options to try:
- SPICE originally developed fro KVM but can be used independently with
any Linux host. It was designed for high latency environments. It can
also transfer audio I think. remote-viewer implements it besides VNC:
- NX protocol: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NX_technology
- Remmina implements it as one of its options (it also supports SPICE).
- Remmina seems to be the premier graphical remote support tool. Remmina usage guide: https://www.tecmint.com/remmina-remote-desktop-sharing-and-ssh-client/