Do we want to support the use case of writing Whonix-Host images to disks with no use of any installer (calamares) required?
- to internal disk: do we want to support this initially?
- to USB disk: easier, since users can use their existing operating system to do that. Host operating specific.
- no run of installer required
- use maximum available disk size (T907)
- ready to use out of the box
- encrypt disk (T906)
see also on
- live iso
- live USB
- BIOS + UEFI
instructions how to burn Whonix-Host ISO image to DVD or USB (T969)