I got distracted with zeronet while messing with foxyproxy...
The zeronet instructions have some problems:
- Retrieving the gpg key in workstation gives an error abour missing dirmngr. You then have to apt-get install it.
- The best "verifying" we can do is git log, which is confusing output for a user not accustomed to git.
- Downloading via git (instead of wget the zip) and "verifying" requires a 36meg apt-get install of git.
- @Patrick any objection to making the download instructions use wget and tar x, and putting the verify instructions after that?
- Our instructions include "apt-get install python-stem" (is this necessary?)
- This is done inside WS and never GS, correct?