- (a fork of https://github.com/rickard2/grsecurity-Debian-Installer)
- Used by and useful for the Linux distribution Whonix, which is primarily run inside virtual machines
- use grsecurity sources from Debian repository (not from grsecurity.net because then we can avoid custom gpg verification)
- package needs more testing and eventually various fixes
- the 'make menuconfig' which currently needs manual interaction needs to be automated (preseeded by a configuration file most likely?)
- sane, secure, useful kernel compilation configuration file required
- never mind MPROTECT for now (can be disabled)
- test if it works inside Qubes and fix if required
- test if it works inside Qubes-Whonix and fix if required
- https://github.com/coldhakca/coldkernel - grsecurity for xen
- http://www.webcitation.org/6hG9TVlld - previous work and previous ticket discussion
Bounty too low?:
- Go to https://www.bountysource.com/issues/14471558-make-grsecurity-kernel-grsecurity-installer-work-inside-whonix
- Click on "Developers"
- Click on "Get Started"
- Select Status "Bounty too low"
- Enter your offer and press "Save".
(If you are reading on bountysouce, you can skip all comments until Snapshot of this before I am going to rewrite the ticket. and read from there.)