Unless there are any objections, I think we should change in debian/control from.
That would create a file qubes-whonix_9.7-1_i386.deb. To...
That creates a file qubes-whonix_9.7-1_all.deb.
- It's not i386 dependent.
- If anything, surely it's not i386?
- It's not dependent on any platform.
- We like to add a all package to the repository. (T182)
- Causes issues with makefile-generic-packages that currently hardcodes all. (Maybe that's a bug that should be fixed for Whonix 11 ?)
- High priority, because it currently breaks Whonix's build script.